Web Watch: Network Kansas
The Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship has launched its NetWork Kansas Web site, call center and assistance fund for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Visit the site. The site represents a network of more than 200 organizations that provide assistance to small businesses.
In addition to accessing the Web site, entrepreneurs can call a toll free number to speak with a NetWork Kansas counselor to help research the network of resources and connect them to the right organizations.
The Kansas Economic Growth Act of 2004 established the Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship to promote entrepreneurship in the state.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021