Web Watch: Network Kansas
The Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship has launched its NetWork Kansas Web site, call center and assistance fund for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Visit the site. The site represents a network of more than 200 organizations that provide assistance to small businesses.
In addition to accessing the Web site, entrepreneurs can call a toll free number to speak with a NetWork Kansas counselor to help research the network of resources and connect them to the right organizations.
The Kansas Economic Growth Act of 2004 established the Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship to promote entrepreneurship in the state.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022