I’ve mentioned that my website students didn’t own FrontPage software. So we talked about some alternatives.
First, the no-fee software that is available.
The second alternative is a site or content management system. These may be included with your hosting, whether free or paid.
The third alternative is a blog. Blogs are just specialized content managers that you can add to any site.
Next post, I’ll include some of the statistics tools and some about search engine optimization.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019