I’ve mentioned that my website students didn’t own FrontPage software. So we talked about some alternatives.
First, the no-fee software that is available.
The second alternative is a site or content management system. These may be included with your hosting, whether free or paid.
The third alternative is a blog. Blogs are just specialized content managers that you can add to any site.
Next post, I’ll include some of the statistics tools and some about search engine optimization.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020