EDPro Weblog: Economic Development for Today’s Professionals: by Ed Morrison
Agritourism represents an important entrepreneurial strategy for rural communities. The public’s appetite for agritourism is growing, and the strategy is one antidote to sprawl. Read more.
But the strategy should not be limited to visiting places. Developing rural products and rural brands can generate new wealth, as Appalachian Economic Networks is doing in southeast Ohio. Visit the ACE-Net site.
June Holley, founder of ACEnet will be among the faculty for our Open Source Economic Development workshop in Cleveland on March 27 and 28.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019