Lucas “Lu” Nelson and I met in Washington DC, where we were advocating for rural broadband, coordinated by the Rural Broadband Policy Group. Lu works on rural policy for the Center for Rural Affairs in Lyons, Nebraska.
I’ll admit that I think policy discussions can be pretty dry and frustrating. But Lu makes it interesting.
- What policies Lu is watching for rural
- What can small business owners do about policy issues?
- Practical steps besides “call your Representative”
- What the Center for Rural Affairs does besides policy
- My memory lapse on the name of the Rural Broadband Policy Group
- Broadband just got redefined. What that means for rural.
- Chairman Wheeler’s Op-ed on Net Neutrality
- Thank you for sending in your broadband stories!
- Why Lu is rural
Connect with Lu and CFRA.org.