At the recent National Rural Electric Cooperative Association PowerXchange Expo, I noticed one booth that really stood out.
In fact, it was so good, people stopped to take pictures of the booth displays. (When was the last time someone took a picture of your booth display?)
What made this booth stand out? Hand drawn visuals.
The entire booth was made up of several boards on easels, each with a different graphic in the style of visual note taking. It’s also called sketch-noting.
This trend may peak soon if lots of people start using it, but for now, it’s worth investigating for your next trade show booth display.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022