“A big company can choose to remember that it was once a small company.”
Artist and Marketer Hugh MacLeod gets the small town rules. He grew up in a small town, and has lived in towns and cities world wide.
He drew this Cube Grenade for Rackspace, as they experience massive growth. It’s a Social Object, intended to get people talking.
Small Town Rule #6 is Be Proud of Being Small. That can mean keeping the company small, or keeping small workgroups, or keeping the best of a small mindset. It can be choosing to remember that this company once was a small company, no matter how big it is today.
- About Small Town Rules - May 15, 2022
- Chris Brogan works Anywhere, Anywhen from his small town - May 11, 2022
- More sightings of Small Town Rules fans! - April 11, 2022
- Buy Small Town Rules - March 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Authors - February 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Media - February 15, 2022
- Experts say about Small Town Rules - January 15, 2022
- 7th Annual SMTULSA® Social Business Conference Equips Local Business People for Social Media Marketing Success - February 11, 2017
- Absolut vodka goes local through partner distillers - May 11, 2014
- Plan for Zero: Small biz owners sacrifice their own pay - December 11, 2013