Lisle Corporation makes specialty auto tools. They are tapping their customers’ creativity to find new tools to make. See, auto mechanics are notorious tinkerers, so it’s only natural to go to them for new ideas that Lisle can cooperate to market. This ad was on the cardboard backing on a tool Lisle sells.
How are you tapping your customers’ creativity?
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021