Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How to know if you can trust your SEO?
My Take: A great checklist for evaluating an SEO company before hiring.
How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for SEO
My Take: Optimizing your social profiles for search engines just makes good sense.
Tweet, Tweet: A Simple Twitter Strategy For Your Blog
My Take: Solid, entry-level advice on Twitter.
Majority Of Smartphone Users Online “Multiple Times” Daily
My Take: Thinking about, and implementing, a local marketing strategy will become even more compelling after reading this report.
25 Facebook Marketing Tips to Increase Sales
My Take: This post is chock-full of actionable tips you can use today!
5 Creative Location-Based Marketing Campaigns
My Take: Real-world examples of location marketing tactics.
5 Ways to Improve Your Email Newsletter So People Will Read It
My Take: Actionable and to-the-point tips.
How LinkedIn Is Helping Businesses Grow
My Take: Watch this video to learn tactics to use on LinkedIn.
How to Use WordPress for Business
My Take: Learn more about WordPress and how you can use it for your businesses’ site.
The Significant Potential of Twitter Ad Automation
My Take: Ads? On Twitter? Apparently so! Learn more…
Your website should do more than sit there and look pretty
More great stuff from Matt
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019