Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How to know if you can trust your SEO?
My Take: A great checklist for evaluating an SEO company before hiring.
How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for SEO
My Take: Optimizing your social profiles for search engines just makes good sense.
Tweet, Tweet: A Simple Twitter Strategy For Your Blog
My Take: Solid, entry-level advice on Twitter.
Majority Of Smartphone Users Online “Multiple Times” Daily
My Take: Thinking about, and implementing, a local marketing strategy will become even more compelling after reading this report.
25 Facebook Marketing Tips to Increase Sales
My Take: This post is chock-full of actionable tips you can use today!
5 Creative Location-Based Marketing Campaigns
My Take: Real-world examples of location marketing tactics.
5 Ways to Improve Your Email Newsletter So People Will Read It
My Take: Actionable and to-the-point tips.
How LinkedIn Is Helping Businesses Grow
My Take: Watch this video to learn tactics to use on LinkedIn.
How to Use WordPress for Business
My Take: Learn more about WordPress and how you can use it for your businesses’ site.
The Significant Potential of Twitter Ad Automation
My Take: Ads? On Twitter? Apparently so! Learn more…
Your website should do more than sit there and look pretty
More great stuff from Matt
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022