The Millennial Generation may be one of the biggest trends that affects small towns. It is a huge generation, larger than the Baby Boomers.
|Millennials Robin Seth
and Lauren Madrid
Jack Schultz of BoomTown USA says they are the most entrepreneurial generation in history.
Jon Swanson gives you an inside look into one Millennial, his son, in “They are coming.”
You want to get them involved in your business, your local government, and your community. Are you ready?
Your first step: learn more about them. Start with this infographic from Flowtown about Millennials. (When you arrive at the Flowtown site, click on the infographic to enlarge it.)
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021