We’ll be finding new voices and sharing them on the national stage, and involving the world in discussion, real time to watch, connect and engage with us.
This can’t be just about Hutchinson. It’s about all of us in small towns, all over. I need you to help find the people who ought to attend. I need your help in reaching out and promoting.
- Help spread the word: Blog, tweet, Facebook, and email your small town networks.
- Have something to say, or a story to tell? Put in a speaker proposal.
- Want to get your organization involved? Sponsor the conference by sending an email to me or to: email@example.com
- Check the official website: 140Conf SmallTown As we get more details, that is where we’ll post them.
And mark your calendars for November 1. You might want to schedule an extra day or two, just to see all the cool stuff in Hutch.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019