The National Federation of Independent Businesses has a good line up of free webinars in May, 2010.
I’ve been keeping an eye on their webinars since I did one for them back in January.
This month’s topics will include the bottom line effects of the new health care bill as well as cap and trade proposals, building your dream team, common causes of employee lawsuits, and using social media marketing. The first one is this Wednesday, May 5, 2010.
There is no charge to register or attend, and in fact, they are offering some inducements. NFIB will be drawing for an iPad.
Link: NFIB May 2010 webinars
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021