The National Federation of Independent Businesses has a good line up of free webinars in May, 2010.
I’ve been keeping an eye on their webinars since I did one for them back in January.
This month’s topics will include the bottom line effects of the new health care bill as well as cap and trade proposals, building your dream team, common causes of employee lawsuits, and using social media marketing. The first one is this Wednesday, May 5, 2010.
There is no charge to register or attend, and in fact, they are offering some inducements. NFIB will be drawing for an iPad.
Link: NFIB May 2010 webinars
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020