The National Federation of Independent Businesses has a good line up of free webinars in May, 2010.
I’ve been keeping an eye on their webinars since I did one for them back in January.
This month’s topics will include the bottom line effects of the new health care bill as well as cap and trade proposals, building your dream team, common causes of employee lawsuits, and using social media marketing. The first one is this Wednesday, May 5, 2010.
There is no charge to register or attend, and in fact, they are offering some inducements. NFIB will be drawing for an iPad.
Link: NFIB May 2010 webinars
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021