Tourism is one of our favorite topics here, especially how to use online tools to reach more visitors.
During South by Southwest, Sheila Scarborough and I sat down with Jennifer Navarrete and Luis Sandoval, Jr. of the Tech in Twenty show to talk about how social media can help tourism organizations tell the stories of their destinations.
(Yes, I know it looks like Sheila is chewing gum. That was actually cough drops, trying to keep her from coughing through the entire interview.)
The direct link to the show is here if you can’t see the box below. Thank you to Tech in Twenty for having us join them, and to Albert Maruggi for being the videographer for this episode.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022