In addition to everything we talk about here, I publish an occasional newsletter with extra bonus material. It’s intended to be the sort of thing you can pass along to other small businesses in your town, or maybe someone like your chamber of commerce folks.
Although the newsletter has been inactive for quite a while, I’m motivated to give it new life this year.
Our first issue of 2010 is going to discuss small town trends in small business and entrepreneurship. I’ve submitted my annual list of the top ten trends to the Small Business Trends website, and I’ll let you know when it is published. There are seven more trends that I think are important enough we ought to discuss them together. So that will be in the first issue, going out on Monday.
If you want to join the discussion, go to the newsletter sign up page.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021