To help you continue the conversations we start here, I’ve introduced a newsletter. It features bonus material that doesn’t appear on our site. My hope is that it will be exactly the kind of thing that you might pass along to others in the small town small business arena, to share our conversations.
Note: I will never sell or distribute your contact information to any 3rd party. If it gets to be too much, every newsletter will have instructions on how to opt out.
Fill in as much detail as you like. It helps me to know more about you. But the email address and a first name are required.
Thanks for reading Small Biz Survival!
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022