To help you continue the conversations we start here, I’ve introduced a newsletter. It features bonus material that doesn’t appear on our site. My hope is that it will be exactly the kind of thing that you might pass along to others in the small town small business arena, to share our conversations.
Note: I will never sell or distribute your contact information to any 3rd party. If it gets to be too much, every newsletter will have instructions on how to opt out.
Fill in as much detail as you like. It helps me to know more about you. But the email address and a first name are required.
Thanks for reading Small Biz Survival!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021