To help you continue the conversations we start here, I’ve introduced a newsletter. It features bonus material that doesn’t appear on our site. My hope is that it will be exactly the kind of thing that you might pass along to others in the small town small business arena, to share our conversations.
Note: I will never sell or distribute your contact information to any 3rd party. If it gets to be too much, every newsletter will have instructions on how to opt out.
Fill in as much detail as you like. It helps me to know more about you. But the email address and a first name are required.
Thanks for reading Small Biz Survival!
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019