Tom Egelhoff, author of SmallTownMarketing.com, is in a generous mood:
From now until the month of July, I want to give Small Biz Survival folks my two marketing and advertising books absolutely FREE: How to Market, Advertise and Promote Your Business or Service In a Small Town – and The Small Town Advertising Handbook – Enjoy http://bit.ly/1099zp
For years, Tom has shared his articles on small town marketing. He has an enormous archive, and he gets the small town issues. I’m excited that he’s offering his two great small town marketing books as free e-books. He’s not asking to harvest your email address, and he’s not making you sign up for any list. He’s just sharing.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Denise McGill says
Thanks for sharing your marketing books – we all need help in that area. They are filled with great advice and some fresh ideas for marketing your business.
Very generous indeed! This will sure help a lot of SMBs. Thanks a lot.