Need to receive faxes without a fax machine? My sister needs this for her small business. So I did a quick poll on Twitter, looking for services that would receive a fax and send it as an email. Here are the suggestions, from real small biz people using these services for their needs.
- www.myfax.com – $10 per month
- www.maxemail.com – $24 per year
- www.onebox.com – $49.95 per month
- drop.io – didn’t find the cost, but it looks COOL!
- www.efax.com $16.95 per month – has a limited free version
- www.ringcentral.com $7.99 per month
- www.k7.net – no charge, but will recycle your number, if you go inactive.
Each of these services will assign you a fax number (some use toll-free numbers). Anything faxed to that number gets emailed to you, or stored online. Most of them have many other features, such as voice mail, file storage, collaboration, or more. I only had a few minutes to scan for prices, so I probably missed some important info. Take a look yourself before signing up. And if you have more ideas, I’d love to have you share them!
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022