Need to receive faxes without a fax machine? My sister needs this for her small business. So I did a quick poll on Twitter, looking for services that would receive a fax and send it as an email. Here are the suggestions, from real small biz people using these services for their needs.
- www.myfax.com – $10 per month
- www.maxemail.com – $24 per year
- www.onebox.com – $49.95 per month
- drop.io – didn’t find the cost, but it looks COOL!
- www.efax.com $16.95 per month – has a limited free version
- www.ringcentral.com $7.99 per month
- www.k7.net – no charge, but will recycle your number, if you go inactive.
Each of these services will assign you a fax number (some use toll-free numbers). Anything faxed to that number gets emailed to you, or stored online. Most of them have many other features, such as voice mail, file storage, collaboration, or more. I only had a few minutes to scan for prices, so I probably missed some important info. Take a look yourself before signing up. And if you have more ideas, I’d love to have you share them!
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.