Standard advertising just didn’t work for them, so they’ve given that up, in favor of exploring the world of online community.
Bruce and Tom are great guys. Keep up with them at the Cart-Away blog. And we’ll check back with them to see how it goes.
And if you are looking for a new business idea, take a look at their concrete, rental and landscape store franchise opportunity.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020