Standard advertising just didn’t work for them, so they’ve given that up, in favor of exploring the world of online community.
Bruce and Tom are great guys. Keep up with them at the Cart-Away blog. And we’ll check back with them to see how it goes.
And if you are looking for a new business idea, take a look at their concrete, rental and landscape store franchise opportunity.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021