Our friend Michelle Riggen-Ransom sent me an email about a nifty small business contest:
I wanted to let you know about our Small Business Super Hero contest that we’re running in honor of National Small Business Week next week. We’re inviting small business owners to tell us, in 200 words or less, what makes their business super. We’ve got some cool prizes including a jetBlue gift card, super hero DVDs, free BatchBook accounts etc., plus we’ll be publishing winning entries on our blog. I’d love for your readers to enter!
More information is on our contest site. Feel free to send me any questions – I’m up in (rural!) Vermont this weekend but will be checking in between petting baby lambs and chicks.
I’m thinkin’ that being a small town business would make a compelling angle in a 200 word entry! Plus, you can submit a photo, so there’s another way to stand out from the crowd. Deadline is April 27, 2008.
Photo of me and Michelle at SXSW by Shashi B’s Flickr.
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022