If a blog is part (or all) of your business strategy, go to SOBCon ’08.
If you want your blog to become part of your business strategy, join me at SOBCon.
If your blog is an important part of your life, relationships, and/or business, … get thee to SOBCon.
Less than two weeks away! May 2, 3, and 4, 2008, Chicago
What is SOBCon?
OK, it’s partly Liz Strauss‘s doing. She started calling people Successful Outstanding Bloggers. SOBs. Including us Okies. We’re SOBs, and proud of it.
When Liz’s many readers, followers, and friends decided to get together, of course it was called SOBCon.
And when Liz and Terry Starbucker and others plan the 2008 SOBCon program to be a curriculum on business, you get business school for bloggers.
What’s in it for me?
All the fun and socializing of other techie or blogger conferences.
A well-crafted program, designed to teach and involve.
Carefully selected presenters, speaking on their passion and specialty.
Participation in a mastermind group, working together on your plans.
At the end of the weekend, a completed action plan.
Deep networking with a core group of amazing people, like you.
Wouldn’t you benefit from knowing more about the business and planning of blogging, whether you blog for business or fun, love or money?
Liz explains more in this video, taken by the awesome Jason Falls at SXSW.
OK, How do I register?
Go straight to SOBevent.com and sign up.
Still not sure? Email me, and I’ll tell you why I’m going.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019