If a blog is part (or all) of your business strategy, go to SOBCon ’08.
If you want your blog to become part of your business strategy, join me at SOBCon.
If your blog is an important part of your life, relationships, and/or business, … get thee to SOBCon.
Less than two weeks away! May 2, 3, and 4, 2008, Chicago
What is SOBCon?
OK, it’s partly Liz Strauss‘s doing. She started calling people Successful Outstanding Bloggers. SOBs. Including us Okies. We’re SOBs, and proud of it.
When Liz’s many readers, followers, and friends decided to get together, of course it was called SOBCon.
And when Liz and Terry Starbucker and others plan the 2008 SOBCon program to be a curriculum on business, you get business school for bloggers.
What’s in it for me?
All the fun and socializing of other techie or blogger conferences.
A well-crafted program, designed to teach and involve.
Carefully selected presenters, speaking on their passion and specialty.
Participation in a mastermind group, working together on your plans.
At the end of the weekend, a completed action plan.
Deep networking with a core group of amazing people, like you.
Wouldn’t you benefit from knowing more about the business and planning of blogging, whether you blog for business or fun, love or money?
Liz explains more in this video, taken by the awesome Jason Falls at SXSW.
OK, How do I register?
Go straight to SOBevent.com and sign up.
Still not sure? Email me, and I’ll tell you why I’m going.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021