Is your small business growing? Do you have a vision to keep your town growing? Consider entering the Small Businesses, Big Dreams contest at IKEA Business and you could get the chance to redesign your business.
This is a community contest. You and nine other local businesses need to cooperate to enter a video explaining your vision for your town. Together, you could win the Main Street Makeover, and IKEA designers with “transform the physical space” of the 10 businesses.
Be sure to read the guidelines for a good entry, because you will be judged on your creativity and how you present your vision.
The deadline is July 26, 2007. Found at Duct Tape Marketing.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022