UPDATE: Read more on this idea at Chuck Huckaby’s Work At Home Business Opportunities.
If you haven’t pruned lately, your line of products or services may be holding back your business. The four factors to consider when pruning and adding to your product lines to revitalize your business:
- customer requests
- keyword trends
This also applies to those entrepreneurs who run multiple small businesses to make a living.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022