Our friend Zane Safrit has explained why we care what is going on in and around our small towns:
And what exactly do CAFOs and JFANs have to do with a corporate blog? It’s all about community. It’s all about the quality of life in your community. The higher the quality, the better the economy. The better the economy, the greater skill in the general workforce. Greater skills in your workforce mean…a better brand, a better experience for your customers.
Read the full post at Zane’s blog, CCUCEO.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021