Our friend Zane Safrit has explained why we care what is going on in and around our small towns:
And what exactly do CAFOs and JFANs have to do with a corporate blog? It’s all about community. It’s all about the quality of life in your community. The higher the quality, the better the economy. The better the economy, the greater skill in the general workforce. Greater skills in your workforce mean…a better brand, a better experience for your customers.
Read the full post at Zane’s blog, CCUCEO.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022