Reader Robert Ellis sent us a note about his new tax blog, Smart Strategies. The first post is on an important ruling about home office deductions. Ellis is a CPA from Colorado. Stop by and wish him well!
I’ve also been enjoying Gina’s Tax Articles by CPA Gina L Gwozdz from Texas. She frequently answers questions from readers, and covers a wide range of topics. Recent posts have included severance pay, medical expenses, and non-employee compensation.
Tax time is coming! Feel free to share any other finance and tax related resources you use.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022