Reader Robert Ellis sent us a note about his new tax blog, Smart Strategies. The first post is on an important ruling about home office deductions. Ellis is a CPA from Colorado. Stop by and wish him well!
I’ve also been enjoying Gina’s Tax Articles by CPA Gina L Gwozdz from Texas. She frequently answers questions from readers, and covers a wide range of topics. Recent posts have included severance pay, medical expenses, and non-employee compensation.
Tax time is coming! Feel free to share any other finance and tax related resources you use.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022