Reader Robert Ellis sent us a note about his new tax blog, Smart Strategies. The first post is on an important ruling about home office deductions. Ellis is a CPA from Colorado. Stop by and wish him well!
I’ve also been enjoying Gina’s Tax Articles by CPA Gina L Gwozdz from Texas. She frequently answers questions from readers, and covers a wide range of topics. Recent posts have included severance pay, medical expenses, and non-employee compensation.
Tax time is coming! Feel free to share any other finance and tax related resources you use.
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020