Our friend, Romanian entrepreneur Cristian Dorobantescu tagged me for the 5 things meme, where we found out that he has played chess on a professional level! I don’t have anything that neat, but here are five MORE things you probably don’t know about me.
- I’ve lived in Oklahoma City, and outside of Luling (Texas) and Palmer (Texas). Anybody else here from those towns? (besides Glenna Mae!) I didn’t think so!
- Photography is my (current) favorite hobby. I got tired of paying to have film developed, then digital media and a trip to Africa revived my interest. Come see me at Flickr.
- I love antiques!
- I’m a fair rifle shot. (OK, you could have guessed this about any Okie, but I really did learn to shoot before I learned to multiply.)
- Finally, I still owe Anita Campbell a meme response…
[Photo by Becky.]
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020