Our friend, Romanian entrepreneur Cristian Dorobantescu tagged me for the 5 things meme, where we found out that he has played chess on a professional level! I don’t have anything that neat, but here are five MORE things you probably don’t know about me.
- I’ve lived in Oklahoma City, and outside of Luling (Texas) and Palmer (Texas). Anybody else here from those towns? (besides Glenna Mae!) I didn’t think so!
- Photography is my (current) favorite hobby. I got tired of paying to have film developed, then digital media and a trip to Africa revived my interest. Come see me at Flickr.
- I love antiques!
- I’m a fair rifle shot. (OK, you could have guessed this about any Okie, but I really did learn to shoot before I learned to multiply.)
- Finally, I still owe Anita Campbell a meme response…
[Photo by Becky.]
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022