Our friend, Romanian entrepreneur Cristian Dorobantescu tagged me for the 5 things meme, where we found out that he has played chess on a professional level! I don’t have anything that neat, but here are five MORE things you probably don’t know about me.
- I’ve lived in Oklahoma City, and outside of Luling (Texas) and Palmer (Texas). Anybody else here from those towns? (besides Glenna Mae!) I didn’t think so!
- Photography is my (current) favorite hobby. I got tired of paying to have film developed, then digital media and a trip to Africa revived my interest. Come see me at Flickr.
- I love antiques!
- I’m a fair rifle shot. (OK, you could have guessed this about any Okie, but I really did learn to shoot before I learned to multiply.)
- Finally, I still owe Anita Campbell a meme response…
[Photo by Becky.]
- 99% of the best things you can do for your town don’t require anyone’s permission - March 4, 2019
- Want more public attendance at your events? Make sure your signs include this specific phrase - February 18, 2019
- Know your customer: Who’s asking them questions? - February 11, 2019
- How restaurants can market each other in small towns - February 4, 2019
- SEO for voice search is different for rural small business - January 28, 2019
- What businesses would work in a small town with empty land - January 21, 2019
- Two 2019 small business trends that are good for small towns - January 14, 2019
- Small towns as testing grounds for future technology - December 31, 2018
- Empty building ideas: Art gallery in the windows - December 24, 2018
- What is holding us back? Why does every project take so long in small towns? - December 3, 2018