Bakeries are common small town businesses. Several have come and gone in my own small town. But that’s the problem, isn’t it? They come and they go. How do you make a success of a small town bakery?
Isabel Isidro has a whole list of resources for you, and a few suggestions of her own.
In fact, Isidro’s PowerHomeBiz blog frequently profiles different business types, giving links to great resources. So you may want to search around a bit while you are there.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022