Bakeries are common small town businesses. Several have come and gone in my own small town. But that’s the problem, isn’t it? They come and they go. How do you make a success of a small town bakery?
Isabel Isidro has a whole list of resources for you, and a few suggestions of her own.
In fact, Isidro’s PowerHomeBiz blog frequently profiles different business types, giving links to great resources. So you may want to search around a bit while you are there.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019