Bakeries are common small town businesses. Several have come and gone in my own small town. But that’s the problem, isn’t it? They come and they go. How do you make a success of a small town bakery?
Isabel Isidro has a whole list of resources for you, and a few suggestions of her own.
In fact, Isidro’s PowerHomeBiz blog frequently profiles different business types, giving links to great resources. So you may want to search around a bit while you are there.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020