Cristina Favreau (The Savvy Entrepreneur) has written a series you should read, all about doing your best. It’s a big challenge to run a small business and to turn in your best performance day after day. Favreau’s articles focus on:
- Love what you do
- Dress the part
- Be a lifelong student
- Don’t sell yourself short
The introduction is the best place to start.
(By the way, Cristina, drop me a comment or email. I’ve added you to our sidebar friends list, but don’t know what state you live in!)
small biz rural entrepreneurship resources
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
Thanks so much Becky. I’m glad you enjoyed the series, and hope your readers do too.
I invite comments from those who agree or disagree with my approach to running and marketing a small business…
PS – I’m located in Montreal, Canada.
Becky McCray says
Thanks, Cristina! Glad to add you to our friends list.