Now, what can you make of this one?
Source: CNET Future Tech blog
Would you wear chicken feathers if they felt like wool or straw if it felt like cotton? Michael Kanellos blogs that researchers are trying to create fabrics made from waste products to replace the petroleum-based artificial fabrics found in bike jerseys, jackets and carpets. If the experiment works it could shake up the fabric industry. The cost of fabrics could decline and oil exports could drop a bit. But farmers would get another income stream.
How’s that for a small town business opportunity? Any comments on how you could take advantage of this one?
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022