If customers come to your location (retail, service, home office), you know it matters – first impressions last!
If no customers visit, you still have to work there. The environment does affect your productivity!
Do a walk through with a stranger. Write down everything they notice, without arguing, explaining, or rationalizing.
Ask employees or anyone you work with what’s broken, or what they notice.
Create a schedule, and fix it all.
Your business will thank you!
small biz rural entrepreneurship management podcast audio
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022