If customers come to your location (retail, service, home office), you know it matters – first impressions last!
If no customers visit, you still have to work there. The environment does affect your productivity!
Do a walk through with a stranger. Write down everything they notice, without arguing, explaining, or rationalizing.
Ask employees or anyone you work with what’s broken, or what they notice.
Create a schedule, and fix it all.
Your business will thank you!
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022