If customers come to your location (retail, service, home office), you know it matters – first impressions last!
If no customers visit, you still have to work there. The environment does affect your productivity!
Do a walk through with a stranger. Write down everything they notice, without arguing, explaining, or rationalizing.
Ask employees or anyone you work with what’s broken, or what they notice.
Create a schedule, and fix it all.
Your business will thank you!
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021