A couple of great resources submitted by our readers.
nPost.com entrepreneur interviews
Nathan Kaiser emailed me about his site, nPost. As a fan of learning from others, I had a ball looking around nPost’s interviews. Kaiser explained a bit more:
The interviews focus on their insights, experiences, competitive environment, hiring practices and much more. They provide wonderful windows into life in a start-up and the minds of entrepreneurs.
Our latest feature was of Lloyd Frink, President and co-founder of Zillow.com. Other Entrepreneurs / Companies that have been featured include Reed Hastings / Neflix, Scott Heiferman / Meetup.com, Reid Hoffman / LinkedIn, Bob Parsons / GoDaddy.com, Jimmy Wales / WikiPedia, and over 120 other entrepreneurs.
nPost is also sponsoring networking events in Seattle and around the Pacific Northwest. They are also offering job postings on their site.
Business Opportunities Blog – new business ideas and more
Jimmy Wilson emailed me about the Business Opportunities Blog, or “BOB”. (Love that name!) BOB is there to give you the inspiration you need to go into business on your own. They feature news stories, business ideas, and inspiration. The photo from their story on Relocate to Greece certainly got me inspired!
I’ve mentioned their sister site, BusinessesForSale.com, before. They offer an RSS feed, so you can get daily updates of available businesses. Read about how to use that as an economic development tool.
Thank you to Kaiser and Wilson for taking time to email me about their sites. If you have a resource that rural business owners would benefit from, don’t be shy!
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022