I could not resist subscribing to the How to Start a Two-Bit Operation blog. That was the perfect title to pull me in. This week, they’ve written about their Point of View on taking breaks from business.
Here’s where breaks come in handy… Breaks from work. Breaks from each other : ) Breaks from thinking. Breaks from typing. Whatever it takes to get rejuvenated and refocused. But it’s not even that simple because how do you know how long a break you need? And without the pressure of an actual boss and job will you be able to reign yourself back in?
Read the rest of the story at Taking a Break to Refocus.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021