I could not resist subscribing to the How to Start a Two-Bit Operation blog. That was the perfect title to pull me in. This week, they’ve written about their Point of View on taking breaks from business.
Here’s where breaks come in handy… Breaks from work. Breaks from each other : ) Breaks from thinking. Breaks from typing. Whatever it takes to get rejuvenated and refocused. But it’s not even that simple because how do you know how long a break you need? And without the pressure of an actual boss and job will you be able to reign yourself back in?
Read the rest of the story at Taking a Break to Refocus.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020