While the QuickBooks Group Community is an awesome resource for QuickBooks users, it is also a vibrant community of support for all small businesses.
Of course, the primary target is QB users. I’m not going to detail all the QuickBooks info, tips, articles, experts, etc., available. I’m just going to say check it out. I wish I had known about this resource all those times I taught classes in QuickBooks.
It even promotes the Small Business Development Centers, so we know OkieJ likes it!
Thanks to QuickBooksGuy for pointing us to this resource.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019