We’re planning some changes here at Small Biz Survival, and we thought we’d let you in on them.
Starting tomorrow, we’ll have the Brag Basket, encouraging you to review your week in business and find something worth bragging about. You can share it with the world, or at least with us, through a comment.
We’ll also be regularly featuring more reviews of resource libraries and online tools. We may even dabble in podcast (audio blogging) for some more personal stories from small business people.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021