Generation Y has its own unique qualities. In Tell Me Y By Elana Centor at BlogHer, Centor gives an excellent introduction to the topic.
What I am telling my clients to do is to start reading Anatasia Goodstein’s YPulse, a blog that provides news and commentary about Gen Y for marketing and media professionals.
Do you have any GenY experiences to share?
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020