From Ze Frank:
i don’t think stairs actually exist. as soon as you step on one its a floor.
stairs are just small, kind-of-boring floors that you have to stand on to get where you want to go.
So why did I post this? To get you to think differently about everyday things. And to get you to think about the tone of your communications. Ze Frank is an absolute master of the conversational, personal tone in his emails. His site is full of really weird, really odd, really thought-provoking things. I read about him over on Tom Peter’s biz site.
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020