From Ze Frank:
i don’t think stairs actually exist. as soon as you step on one its a floor.
stairs are just small, kind-of-boring floors that you have to stand on to get where you want to go.
So why did I post this? To get you to think differently about everyday things. And to get you to think about the tone of your communications. Ze Frank is an absolute master of the conversational, personal tone in his emails. His site is full of really weird, really odd, really thought-provoking things. I read about him over on Tom Peter’s biz site.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021