From Ze Frank:
i don’t think stairs actually exist. as soon as you step on one its a floor.
stairs are just small, kind-of-boring floors that you have to stand on to get where you want to go.
So why did I post this? To get you to think differently about everyday things. And to get you to think about the tone of your communications. Ze Frank is an absolute master of the conversational, personal tone in his emails. His site is full of really weird, really odd, really thought-provoking things. I read about him over on Tom Peter’s biz site.
Technorati tags: philosphy, tone, small biz, Ze Frank
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022