From today’s email, we have this on procuring federal contracts. Now, I have heard that the feds have an absolutely dismal record for contracting with small business, and even worse on women owned firms. If you are interested in procurement, you better take every opportunity to learn and network!
National Procurement Council and U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
We’re helping small businesses to access federal contracts.
Register for these summits and workshops.
#1: The Power of Partnership (March 9, 2006)
#2: The National Small Business Federal Procurement Summit (March 29-31, 2006)
Featuring industry one-on-one appointments and meetings, a full-page advertisement for your business provided to over 25 federal agencies in the NSBFPS Small Business Contractor’s Report, and a special “Mentor Protégé” opportunity segment presented by Lockheed Martin
#3: The National Women’s Federal Contracting Summit USWCC (March 29, 2006,)
#4: The GSA MOBIS Schedule Training Workshop (March 31, 2006)
#1: The Power of Partnership
March 9 , 2006
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development and the National Procurement Council join together for this national conference to bring small business communities together to encourage partnering relationships and increase competitiveness and opportunities in contracting.
#2: The National Small Business Federal Procurement Summit
The leading summit for small business owners seeking access to federal contracting markets.
Thousands of small business owners have taken part in this important summit.
* One-on-one industry meetings (2 hour segments) with federal agencies and prime contractors.
* Full-page advertisement for your business provided to over 25 federal agencies in the NSBFPS Small Business Contractor’s Report.
* In depth agency and contracting research techniques.
* Much, much more. . .
March 29 – 31, 2006
Presented by the National Procurement Council – the leading small business trade association supporting access to contracts.
#3: The National Women’s Federal Contracting Summit
The national summit for women business owners seeking access to federal and prime contractor opportunities.
This summit is presented by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce Center for Women in Government Contracting. The USWCC is working for women business owners to establish relationships, open doors, and increase opportunities for women in business. Participants may also want to take part in the National Small Business Federal Procurement Summit (shown above).
March 29, 2006
Presented by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
#4: The GSA MOBIS Schedule Training Workshop
This is an excellent chance for you to learn how to obtain and use a GSA MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services) Federal Supply Service Schedule to secure contracting opportunities for your small business. Top notch instructors, highly qualified.
March 31, 2006
Presented by the National Procurement Council – the leading small business
trade association supporting access to contracts.
Questions and Contact Information:
If you have any questions, please consider using our online customer support
NPC Chat Support:
USWCC Chat Support:
National Procurement Council – 888-861-9290
U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce – 888-41-USWCC
Join NPC or USWCC:
Join NPC – http://www.nationalprocurementcouncil.org
Join USWCC – http://www.uswcc.org
Copyright © 2006 National Procurement Council and U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020