By Ed Morrison
In a knowledge economy driven by networks, public libraries can play an important economic development role. They can provide a research material, space for training, and opportunities to build civic networks. Equally important, they can provide strong stimulus for family reading, a core skill in the knowledge economy.
Here’s an article out all of Colorado that explores these points. Read more.
OkieK (a librarian) would have posted this first, if she had seen it!
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022