AlwaysOn announced their Power Players in Technology Business Media list, honoring the the editors, writers, and bloggers in the technology world who are keeping the Global Silicon Valley connected and informed. Becky McCray was included for her work at her award-winning blog Small Biz Survival.
“This year’s Power Players in Technology Business Media list spans a wide range of jounalistic talent, from established reporters, writers, and editors for multi-national news organizations to independent writers and bloggers crossing over from the venture capital community,” said AlwaysOn’s Shannon Calvin. “This year’s inaugural list highlights an impressive group of talented and opinionated people who are covering the issues that matter in the Global Silicon Valley, keeping the world informed on the best ideas and trends in technology.”
This adds to the awards received for the book Small Town Rules, including the Small Business Book Awards 2013 and the Best Small Business Books Published in 2012 from the NFIB.
- About Small Town Rules - May 15, 2022
- Chris Brogan works Anywhere, Anywhen from his small town - May 11, 2022
- More sightings of Small Town Rules fans! - April 11, 2022
- Buy Small Town Rules - March 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Authors - February 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Media - February 15, 2022
- Experts say about Small Town Rules - January 15, 2022
- 7th Annual SMTULSA® Social Business Conference Equips Local Business People for Social Media Marketing Success - February 11, 2017
- Absolut vodka goes local through partner distillers - May 11, 2014
- Plan for Zero: Small biz owners sacrifice their own pay - December 11, 2013