Yesterday, I sat down with Chris Brogan and Joe Sorge for their series on small business, Kitchen Table Talks.
We talk about my many businesses, SOBCon, Small Town Rules, failures, and customer complaints.
If you don’t see the video, click through to the page on Kitchen Table Talks.
There is no proof that Chris and I were headbanging to the out music. No proof at all. (Joe Sorge is disqualified from headbanging for having a shaved head.)
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Stephanie Ward says
Extremely insightful interview Becky. Thank you for sharing so many valuable tips and personal stories.