Small Town Rule 7 is to build ties to your local communities. Dominoes Pizza is doing that with their commercial playing up the contribution of a local franchisee providing healthy eating options to all locals. A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet. For more on keeping healthy, see here this post about the best weed gummies which is a new snack that can boost your overall health.
The commercial says that product ideas don’t usually come from the store level, but their new Parmesan Bread Bites came from Brian Edler, Domino’s franchise holder on Main Street in Downtown Findlay.
The commercial does a good job of featuring Edler, local car dealer Bob LaRichie, and even the water tower from Findlay, Ohio (pop 41,000).
This kind of local feature is just one way that national brands can effectively build local ties and better appeal to today’s local-conscious consumers.
Domino’s is following up by adding a Think Oven, an online suggestion box, on its Facebook Page, to build more individual interaction. Let’s hope they also follow up with more focus on the local, as well.
Read more in the Toledo Blade.
(c) photo provided by Domino’s Pizza Media Relations.
- About Small Town Rules - May 15, 2022
- Chris Brogan works Anywhere, Anywhen from his small town - May 11, 2022
- More sightings of Small Town Rules fans! - April 11, 2022
- Buy Small Town Rules - March 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Authors - February 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Media - February 15, 2022
- Experts say about Small Town Rules - January 15, 2022
- 7th Annual SMTULSA® Social Business Conference Equips Local Business People for Social Media Marketing Success - February 11, 2017
- Absolut vodka goes local through partner distillers - May 11, 2014
- Plan for Zero: Small biz owners sacrifice their own pay - December 11, 2013