If you are in tourism and use (or want to use) social media marketing, come by the Tourism Currents Open House this Wednesday December 7 and Thursday December 8, 2011.
on social media
At Tourism Currents, you’ll find online training to get you up to speed and then keep you up to date on social media marketing skills. For those just getting started, there is an introductory course. For those who have been around a while, there are advanced training options, including SEO for tourism, and finding time for social media.
All day on Wednesday and Thursday, you can look around at our in-depth Full Course, free of charge. This will give you an idea of whether it’s the right thing for you, before you decide to invest in purchasing it. (Write down this discount code: “Sheila”. You can use it for 20% off.)
On Wednesday night, everyone working in tourism is invited to join a live discussion online. We’ll be talking about challenges and solutions. Bring problems you want some help with solving! Join the Open Mic night right here, 7pm Central, Wednesday Dec 7, 2011.
On Thursday afternoon, come by for a guided tour. Sheila Scarborough and I will show you around the place and generally make you welcome. This is your chance to get some personal guidance on which solutions are the best fit for your personal challenges. We’ll post details about that on Thursday at Tourism Currents.
So stop by and see us at Tourism Currents on Wednesday and Thursday.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022