If you are in tourism and use (or want to use) social media marketing, come by the Tourism Currents Open House this Wednesday December 7 and Thursday December 8, 2011.
on social media
At Tourism Currents, you’ll find online training to get you up to speed and then keep you up to date on social media marketing skills. For those just getting started, there is an introductory course. For those who have been around a while, there are advanced training options, including SEO for tourism, and finding time for social media.
All day on Wednesday and Thursday, you can look around at our in-depth Full Course, free of charge. This will give you an idea of whether it’s the right thing for you, before you decide to invest in purchasing it. (Write down this discount code: “Sheila”. You can use it for 20% off.)
On Wednesday night, everyone working in tourism is invited to join a live discussion online. We’ll be talking about challenges and solutions. Bring problems you want some help with solving! Join the Open Mic night right here, 7pm Central, Wednesday Dec 7, 2011.
On Thursday afternoon, come by for a guided tour. Sheila Scarborough and I will show you around the place and generally make you welcome. This is your chance to get some personal guidance on which solutions are the best fit for your personal challenges. We’ll post details about that on Thursday at Tourism Currents.
So stop by and see us at Tourism Currents on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021