Holiday season is rolling up on us. How will you make the most of it? Barry Moltz asked me if I could share some tips local business could use, and of course I said yes.
I started with being human, forming a real connection to your customers. And you might recognize a few other points we discuss here, too.
Here’s what we came up with: Local Rules: How To Boost Holiday Sales, at Open Forum.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
I can’t believe that it’s almost time for the holidays… Time to start gearing up for the end of the year push! Thanks for the reminder!