Wondering what business to start? Looking for business ideas?
Andy Hayes offers an excellent coaching package, two hours of one-on-one brainstorming and planning. He calls it Fireworks and Firebombs: Find a Business Idea that Gets You Excited and Will Pay the Bills.
Disclosure: Andy Hayes is a friend. I am not an affiliate and do not receive any payment for recommending him. I believe he offers a terrific service.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020