Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: 10 actionable tips for becoming more “follow-able” on Twitter.
7 AdSense Strategies You Should Adopt
My Take: Make the most of Google AdSense.
3 Easy Ways to Get More Twitter Followers
My Take: Solid steps to take to build up your Twitter following.
To Whom It May Concern
My Take: There’s no excuse not to personalize when engaging your customers, especially when the tools make it so easy!
How to Destroy Your Brand on Twitter
My Take: Real-life lessons on how to fail on Twitter (click at the bottom of each post to see the next page).
How to Best Harness Inbound Marketing Leads
My Take: Inbound marketing is a great website strategy, but it only works if you handle the incoming traffic the right way.
The Power of Surveys
My Take: Surveys are great tools for learning more about your customers. This post discusses 5 options for conducting your own.
10 Helpful Title Tips From Top-Viewed Blog Posts
My Take: Links to a bunch of top 10 tip posts on a variety of useful small business topics.
How One Nasty Online Complaint Hurt My Business
My Take: Learn how to recover from a complaint or bad review.
Corporate Blogging: Build the Blog or The Blogger?
My Take: Useful insights into starting a blog for your business.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019