Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: 10 actionable tips for becoming more “follow-able” on Twitter.
7 AdSense Strategies You Should Adopt
My Take: Make the most of Google AdSense.
3 Easy Ways to Get More Twitter Followers
My Take: Solid steps to take to build up your Twitter following.
To Whom It May Concern
My Take: There’s no excuse not to personalize when engaging your customers, especially when the tools make it so easy!
How to Destroy Your Brand on Twitter
My Take: Real-life lessons on how to fail on Twitter (click at the bottom of each post to see the next page).
How to Best Harness Inbound Marketing Leads
My Take: Inbound marketing is a great website strategy, but it only works if you handle the incoming traffic the right way.
The Power of Surveys
My Take: Surveys are great tools for learning more about your customers. This post discusses 5 options for conducting your own.
10 Helpful Title Tips From Top-Viewed Blog Posts
My Take: Links to a bunch of top 10 tip posts on a variety of useful small business topics.
How One Nasty Online Complaint Hurt My Business
My Take: Learn how to recover from a complaint or bad review.
Corporate Blogging: Build the Blog or The Blogger?
My Take: Useful insights into starting a blog for your business.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020