We love your comments. Frequently, you add much more value than I do. I don’t want anything to change that.
Here’s what is changing. Please do NOT enter a keyword phrase, business, product or service name as your name in the comment section. Doing so will get your comment deleted. Use YOUR name.
I should point out that some of you are great friends and commenters who have been using a key phrase in place of your name. We still love your input and want to see you, but we’d like to be able to recognize you when you drop by.
Read our full comment policy.
To sum it up, I’m going to borrow a phrase from Chris Garrett: Our house, our rules, play nice.
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020