We love your comments. Frequently, you add much more value than I do. I don’t want anything to change that.
Here’s what is changing. Please do NOT enter a keyword phrase, business, product or service name as your name in the comment section. Doing so will get your comment deleted. Use YOUR name.
I should point out that some of you are great friends and commenters who have been using a key phrase in place of your name. We still love your input and want to see you, but we’d like to be able to recognize you when you drop by.
Read our full comment policy.
To sum it up, I’m going to borrow a phrase from Chris Garrett: Our house, our rules, play nice.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022