Doug Stewart publishes a site called Power to Fight the Big Boys. His tagline is “helping the best small businesses dominate their space on the web.”
Doug is a fellow Oklahoman, and after we met at the GetSocial Conference in Oklahoma City, he invited me for an interview. Here’s a short preview of my interview:
You’ll find the whole interview at Power to Fight the Big Boys. While you’re there, take time to subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Doug Stewart says
Thanks for sharing a lot of great information in your interview Becky. Ohhh, and thanks for plugging my blog too.