Our friends Pam and Michelle (and crew) at BatchBlue have launched BatchBook for Sales.
BatchBook is a CRM (customer relationship manager) for small business. Think of it as a super-hero address book.
Here’s an overview of the new sales features. It now has Deals, a Calendar, and more user restrictions, so you have more ways to work with an assistant or others.
(And I hear they are working on a To-Do template and a Leads SuperTag.)
Stop by BatchBook. Tell ’em we sent ya! (No, you won’t get a special deal, but it will make me feel good.)
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022