This new two-day event is coming to the Ramada Hays Convention Center in Hays, Kansas, on November 9 and 10, 2009. If you are interested in entrepreneurship, family farms and ranches, and rural communities, you’ll want to be there for sure.
Hurry! Register for the Kansas MarketPlace now, in time for Early Bird registration. http://www.cfra.org/marketplace/registration-kansas
Six educational tracks will focus on the topics you need to know — financing, marketing, business development, community development, agriculture and technology. The program is filled with a variety of enticing sessions — see them all here: http://www.cfra.org/marketplace/agenda-kansas
Top-notch speakers will share the knowledge and enthusiasm entrepreneurs need for success. Andrew McCrea, an energetic farmer, rancher, and Oscar-winning radio broadcaster from northwest Missouri, will present at the Monday session. Don Landoll, an entrepreneur, businessman, and owner and founder of Landoll Corporation in Marysville, Kansas, will keynote Tuesday morning.
You’ll be able to network with others in the Exhibit Hall, with up to 37 booths filled with successful entrepreneurs, service providers and conference sponsors. You’ll be able to meet with these folks, ask questions, gather information and make connections all day long.
Register today and take advantage of Early Bird prices! Early Bird Registration expires on Oct. 28.
Kansas MarketPlace is presented by the Center for Rural Affairs and the Kansas Department of Commerce Rural Development Division. It is modeled after two similar highly successful events held annually in North Dakota and Nebraska and credited with bringing new jobs and employment there.
Help rural Kansas and build on your entrepreneurial dreams at the Kansas Marketplace in November!
See you there,
Joy Marshall, MarketPlace Planner
Center for Rural Affairs
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020