I’m off this week to the Oklahoma Municipal League, where we’re exhibiting our grant writing and project skills for small towns.
I thought I’d take this chance to offer a booth idea I saw at the first OpenBeta event. Foamish promoted themselves and their cool startup image by making the simplest display ever. They printed a bunch of copies of their logo, and taped them up in a tiled pattern on the wall. Poof! Instant display.
Have a great week, and I’ll try to sneak back and post when I can.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021