I’m off this week to the Oklahoma Municipal League, where we’re exhibiting our grant writing and project skills for small towns.
I thought I’d take this chance to offer a booth idea I saw at the first OpenBeta event. Foamish promoted themselves and their cool startup image by making the simplest display ever. They printed a bunch of copies of their logo, and taped them up in a tiled pattern on the wall. Poof! Instant display.
Have a great week, and I’ll try to sneak back and post when I can.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022