I’m off this week to the Oklahoma Municipal League, where we’re exhibiting our grant writing and project skills for small towns.
I thought I’d take this chance to offer a booth idea I saw at the first OpenBeta event. Foamish promoted themselves and their cool startup image by making the simplest display ever. They printed a bunch of copies of their logo, and taped them up in a tiled pattern on the wall. Poof! Instant display.
Have a great week, and I’ll try to sneak back and post when I can.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019