Small towns: when u have visitors, do u knock hospitality out the park? Its dirt cheap 2 do but leaves priceless memories. Take em coffee…what if someone from your town just stopped in and check on people like a simplified concierge. Its free but people would talk.
I’m liking this idea …………hmmmmm How would you know if someone was visiting though?
hotels managers. Bed and breakfast owners. Its easy.
Take that idea and run with it, tourism folks!
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021