Another online invoice service? Yes, and for good reason. We need an online invoice service that excels at recurring invoices. That’s what Vance Lucas decided, so he started InvoiceMore.
Here’s an example. You create and host websites for customers. You bill customers for monthly hosting, annual domain names, and quarterly maintenance. With most invoice services, that would mean making three separate recurring invoices. With InvoiceMore, it means three recurring products, but just one invoice. Better for you, better for customers.
Vance put it this way, “Clients don’t ask for recurring Invoices. They ask for recurring products and services.”
You can try it out with a limited free account, at Invoice More. Support your local technology startups!
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022