Another online invoice service? Yes, and for good reason. We need an online invoice service that excels at recurring invoices. That’s what Vance Lucas decided, so he started InvoiceMore.
Here’s an example. You create and host websites for customers. You bill customers for monthly hosting, annual domain names, and quarterly maintenance. With most invoice services, that would mean making three separate recurring invoices. With InvoiceMore, it means three recurring products, but just one invoice. Better for you, better for customers.
Vance put it this way, “Clients don’t ask for recurring Invoices. They ask for recurring products and services.”
You can try it out with a limited free account, at Invoice More. Support your local technology startups!
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021